I created my peer evaluation sheet and printed it off. Can be viewed as a .pdf here > Evaluated by Tristan Duncan
I am working on the Digital Literacy Assignment.
Task: Create a Peer Evaluation of Presentations Form:
Prepare a peer evaluation form (using MS Word) to use while viewing classmate presentations.
• Create a chart with 8 columns and 24 rows (1 row for title and one row for each student in class). At the top of the first column put the heading ‘Name’. At the top of columns 2-7 put a heading for an item your think that presenters should be aware of when presenting a slideshow.
• Examples might include: Talking to Audience, Voice, Understanding of Content, etc.
• The last column should be titled ‘Overall’ – which is a sum of the 6 columns you used to evaluate
• Put your name at the top of the page (include Evaluated by Your Name ) and print your evaluation form.
• As the presentations are made, evaluate your peers with a rating system between 1 and 4 for each item.
• Hand in your evaluation form after at the end of presentations